XPO Logistics are employing multiple workers in canada to work with them, our employees take pride in their work and show dedication to their job. As a logistics/Dispatcher, you will ensure drivers are assigned and designated for home furniture delivery in a timely manner. If you’re excited about the challenge of working for a rapidly growing global company, we have an opportunity for you to grow with XPO. We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including extended health benefits (medical, dental and vision), pension, life insurance, disability and more.
- Generate and maintain a master list of all routes and trips, ensuring all required information is included
- Assist drivers with routing directions and delivery issues; inform drivers of service requirements
- Ensure all routes are covered in the event a driver is absent or unavailable
- Provide client with any information affecting their delivery, including accidents, breakdowns, emergencies, etc.
- Update inbound reports in Excel
- Complete incoming customer surveys and driver compliance follow-up
At a minimum, you’ll need:
High school diploma or equivalent
1 year of related experience
Previous routing experience
Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel
Be part of something big. XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status, disability or other protected status.