PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units – PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
PepsiCo is an Employer of Choice:
- Opportunity to work for a Tier 1 global organization company with Billion Dollar Brands
- One of Canada’s Top 100 Employers
- We take people development seriously offering career growth opportunities through robust full cycle career planning, talent development programs, challenging and rewarding assignments nationally and internationally
- Work within a fast paced ever evolving business, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs
- Participation in our competitive Total Rewards Program
Title: Full-Time Warehouse Technician (Pick Center) If you’re looking for a challenging position with one of the world’s leading snack food companies, here’s your chance to join our team as a Warehouse Picker.
Rate of Pay:
- Full Case belt picking and placing
- Operating Auto Cart Loader (ACL) to include jam and fault recovery
- Utilizing T-1 Loader in trailer when applicable.
- Operating Warehouse computer systems (ICS, etc)
- Load and unload bulk and individual cases to/from trailers.
- Manually loading individual cases on carts and carts onto trailers.
- Autonomous maintenance activity as required by task.
- Maintaining proper housekeeping standards in work areas
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Attendance in warehouse team meetings as required
- Skill working in a team based environment
- Able to stand for long period of time
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to lift +20lbs at all levels
- Experience in a warehouse environment is considered an asset
- Track record as a Team player exhibiting a desire to assist other and a belief in the Team concept
- Good employment history, as measured by attendance, involvement with Teams and/or employee committees and excellent work performance record
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn new skills, and accept new business changes
- Preference will be given to applicants with grade 12 or equivalent