A food/catering company in canada is seeking for food workers, this jobs is opened to many, male or female Job Summary:
Assists with the (non-cooking) preparation and distribution of food and beverages. Provides cafeteria, catering and dining room services. Cleans and sanitizes equipment and work areas.
Why become a food service worker?
– Shifts are only few hours long (typically between 10a.m. and 2 p.m.)
– Monday-Friday only, weekends off
– No experience required
– Opportunities for advancement
– Assisting in preparation and serving food
– Cleaning work areas and kitchen equipment
– Loading and unloading dish machines
Previous: No previous experience.
Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills:
Food Safe certificate
48 hours of work in a 3 week rotation. Shifts (days, evenings, nights) including actual hours, date of commencement and temporary end dates are for informational purpose only and may be subject to change.
Wages: $18.21 – $19.49 an hour