The Pickle Barrel is looking for a Bartender for our Yonge and Dundas location. The Pickle Barrel began with a mission. We believed that amazing dining experiences didn’t need to be elitist, so we began a restaurant that combined ‘quality’ with ‘incredible value’. Today we have restaurants across the Greater Toronto, our menu has 300 items and we have over 1,000 employees.We are looking for individuals that are passionate about Food, Hospitality, and are Guest focused as well as being a strong and motivating team player.
- Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Guide guests with their beverage selection
- Prepare all beverages to brand standards
- Maintain bar cleanliness and brand appearance
- Adhere to all liquor laws and regulations
- Promotes and engages all guests in all local and national promotions
- Adhere to the Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined in the Health and Safety Program
- Abide by Food Safety regulations and best practices
- Previous experience as a bartender in a high volume casual dining restaurant
- Provincial Responsible Alcohol Service certification is required
- Superior communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Team oriented with the ability to build and foster positive relationships
- Energetic, self-confident and engaging
- Able to work flexible schedule (i.e. days, nights, weekends)
- Excellent team work and communication skills
PERKS! Why should you work for us?
20% employee discount dining card valid at all RECIPE brands
Growth and advancement opportunities within the restaurant
Career advancement opportunities in a company that has more than 1400 restaurants across Canada
If you are interested in working at this location please apply today! As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.
Please note that any offer of employment may be subject to reference checks and background checks, including a criminal record check as part of the selection process.