- National UN Volunteers are entrusted with a wide variety of roles and their duty stations range from capital cities to small villages
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimal level of higher education and professional competency is an added advantage
- Good working knowledge of at least one of UNY’s two working languages: English or Frenc
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills How to ApplyAll Youths from Africa will be considered for The United Nations Youth Empowerment Program based on academic talent, financial need, and interest in improving their communities
- Application is only online
- Use the Application link provided on this website to start your application free of charge
- Start your Application online here
Apply Now: United Nations(UN) Opens Registration Portal for African Youths Empoerment. Earn $2500-$3500 for Life| Graduates and Non-Graduates
Would you like to contribute to your own country and work with others like yourself who have a desire to accelerate your nation’s development and promote peace? Participation in decision-making is one of the key priority areas of the United Nations agenda on youth. One form of youth participation at the United Nations is through the inclusion of youth delegates in a country’s official delegation to the United Nations General Assembly and various functional Commissions of the Economic and Social Council. Most official youth delegates participate in the General Assembly, but some also attend functional Commissions of the Economic and Social Council.
More in Jobs
The U.S.A Visa Lottery,Canada & Australia Visa and Lottery Application Information
This year (2019/2020) Green Card Lottery Program is called DV-2019/20 (the year successful applicants may enter...